WE COUNT...SO YOU CAN COUNT ON US!
AccurateBooks.Online is the "go-to accounting and bookkeeping service in Dayton and the Miami Valley".
We have an outstanding track record in dealing with a wide variety of tax and accounting demands. ACCURATE BOOKS has worked with individuals and businesses - from the smallest of startups to the the small business and nonprofit with sales between $100K to $5 Million - and is equipped for any challenge that may come our way. Whatever financial management advice you may need, please contact us to see how we may help you.
BUILDING A BUSINESS PLAN
Accurate Books is specifically in-business to service the following clients:
(1) Small Businesses and nonprofits that have sales from zero (new startups) to $5 million.
(2) You are a brand new business that has just opened your doors or you are a business that has been in operation for 5 years or more.
(3) You currently have zero to 19 employees.
(4) You may be unsatisfied with your current accountant or bookkeeper.
(5) You or someone you know may be shopping for an accounting service that goes beyond the numbers - - - Referrals receive our top priority.
STRATEGY AND OPERATION
Accurate Books Mission Statement
"To provide small business and nonprofits with the finest, most effective accounting, bookkeeping, and business management assistance to enable your organization to achieve your goals and to successfully thrive as part of the fabric of the American Dream"
What prospective clients can expect from a partnership with Accurate Books.
(1) A small business/nonprofit who has a need such as Compliance with Federal and State Tax Laws, and no one is filling that need.
(2) A small business/nonprofit who has wants such as wants that the client prospect feels are important, but not having their wants met at this time.
(3) A small business/nonprofit who has unmet problems such as late filing, accounting relation problems, and other unmet business problems.
"Excellent Accountant, Accurate, and timely. The personal attention was a great plus. Highly recommend." Gale M. W.
"Veryknowledgeable and trustworthy. Great Accountant." Keri R. C.